Burr-less cutting process method developed
New stamping process method does not generate burr by forming R shape(sag surface) on both sides of material.
The patent was published in Jan.2017, resistered in December in 2018, and the trade mark "Round Trim®" was resistered in May in 2017.
- Automobile Battery Parts
- Processing technique
- Precision board forging process
- Copper, aluminum
- March.4.2019 CSR Activity NISSIN President was appointed the vice chairman of “Monodukuri IoT Workshop” hosted by Shiga Prefecture Industrial Support Center.
- January.24.2019 CSR Activity Planted mangrove seedlings in Indonesia.
- January.21.2019 CSR Activity Beach Clean in Singapore.
- January.17.2019 NEWS The patent of our newly developed stamping process method “Round Trim®″was registered in December, 2018.
- January.11.2019 NEWS NISSIN won the bronze prize in Panasonic Corp. ECO/VC Activity
- December.7.2018 NEWS Managing Director of Japan Finance Corporation visited NISSIN plant in Singapore.
- December.7.2018 NEWS At 2018 Skills Competition, 2 NISSIN members won the prizes for excellent skills.
- December.6.2018 NEWS New year holiday(12/29-1/3)
- December.6.2018 CSR Activity NISSIN receipt of an appreciation letter for our participation with Biwako civic cleanup activity and the activity introduction.
- November.29.2018 NEWS NISSIN won the encouragement prize in 2018 Kinki Region Local Invention Award by Institute of Invention and Innovation.