Burr-less cutting process method developed
New stamping process method does not generate burr by forming R shape(sag surface) on both sides of material.
The patent was published in Jan.2017, registered in December in 2018, and the trade mark "Round Trim®" was registered in May in 2017.
- Automobile Battery Parts
- Processing technique
- Precision board forging process
- Copper, aluminum
- January.24.2020 In Media Newsweek(US Edition) December 20, 2019
- January.17.2020 NEWS NISSIN won the award of excellence at the 8th “Monodukuri Nippon Grand Award”.
- December.23.2019 NEWS NISSN participated as a panelist in the information exchange meeting of Supporting Industry Program.
- November.29.2019 CSR Activity The 5th grade students of our neighbor elementary school visited NISSIN for plant tour.
- November.22.2019 NEWS A NISSIN member won a prize at the ceremony of Kinki Region Local Invention Award.
- November.8.2019 CSR Activity Attended the 39th Shiga prefectural Schoolchildren Invention & Idea Exhibition.
- November.1.2019 NEWS New year holiday(12/28-1/5)
- October.23.2019 NEWS Study group for improving technology etc. visited NISSIN.
- October.15.2019 CSR Activity Students of neighboring high school visited Ohio plant on U.S. Manufacturing Day.
- September.20.2019 CSR Activity Introduction of “Rescue Robot Biwakojuku” competition.